Because your well-being and safety are our top priorities, we at Hotel Condor Mamaia have drawn up a set of measures to ensure full compliance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Government, and Regional Health Agencies.
The hygiene protocols in our hotel have been reinforced to guarantee a safe environment for you and our staff.Our teams are trained and monitored on a regular basis.
Safety comes first.
Our conference room and gym are closed until further notice from the health authorities.
The Restaurant, Terrace and Bar are open from 07:00 to 22:00.
Room servicing during your stay will only be done upon request.
For breakfast please specify upon check-in one of 3 options 7.30-8.30, 8.30-9.30, 9.30-10.30.
For lunch please specify upon check-in one of 3 options 12.30-13.30, 13.30-14.30, 14.30-15.30.Before you arrive
- We will contact you to check your arrival time to ensure a smooth check-in and -out process,
- We air out every room for a minimum of 2 hours a day,
- As much as possible, we leave an interval of at least 24 hours between departures and arrivals of guests in any given room,
- All cards are thoroughly disinfected after every use,
- The linen is washed and disinfected at high temperatures of above 80℃.
- You will find hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers at your disposal,
- All our receptionists are wearing face masks; they always have hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers and disinfecting wipes at hand to keep their workspace perfectly clean ; the reception desk has been equipped with plastic protective screens.
- Lines of tape on the reception floor maintain a social distancing of 1.5 meters;
- It is preferable to pay by credit card; all credit card terminals are thoroughly cleaned before/after each use;
- A contact person has been appointed to oversee the implementation of protective measures, staff training, and compliance with safety guidelines;
- All our staff members are kept updated, specifically trained, and regularly assessed on all new procedures;
- Updated health and safety guidelines on display in the rooms and communal areas,
- Reinforced cleaning and sanitizing procedures for the rooms and communal areas, several times a day (handles, railings, switches, taps, counter tops, elevator buttons, access cards).
- Removal of all non-essential objects in the rooms and communal areas (decorative cushions, plaids, pens, hospitality trays, etc.)
- We have installed disinfectant mats and devices with disinfectant gel at the main entrances.
- We are obliged by law to ask you to wear a protective mask while in the common areas.
- A digital thermal scanner is installed at the reception. It will automatically indicate the temperature from a distance of 1 meter without disturbing the scanned clients.
- The rooms will be cleaned and disinfected only at check-in / check-out, and the linen and household items will be changed upon request.
- The disinfection and verification procedures of the products that will enter the hotel and the food block will be increased.
- All staff will wear disposable protection masks. The employees' body temperature will be taken daily and the data will be kept in predefined tables.
- The cleaning of all spaces is intensified and will be using professional disinfectants.
- A sanitized room on each floor will be kept at all times to isolate the accommodated persons who show symptoms of infection compatible with the disease (cough, fever, shortness of breath).
- Access to the restaurant will be made on a single entrance, the tables will be placed at a distance of 1.5 / 2m between them, the number of people at a table will be limited to 4 belonging to the same family.
- The staff who will serve at the buffet will wear masks and protective gloves and will hand the cutlery and crockery to avoid it being touched by several people.
- During the break between meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) we will disinfect the tables, and in the morning and evening we will disinfect the appliances in the restaurant (water appliances, coffee and juices)
- Air filters will be cleaned and disinfected after each stay.
- Seating area at reception rearranged in compliance with the recommended 1.5-metre social distancing protocol,
- Reinforced safety measures in all restaurant and bar areas;
- All restaurant staff must wear a face mask,
- All restaurant staff must wash their hands every 30 minutes with antibacterial soap,
- Strict disinfection and sanitation measures (e.g. daily disinfection of all worktops, serving stations, coffee machines),
- The playground is disinfected twice a day.
- Enforcement of 1.5-metre social distancing measures.
- For security reasons and for your health protection, room cleaning will be on demand in case of several nights stay.
- A basket or other container will be at your disposal to deposit your keycard.
- Your invoice will be sent to you by email or printed on request.
Are you ready for some wonderful experiences?
Holidays at the Black Sea must be perfect. From the room environment to the way you are treated by the staff at your disposal, everything is carefully studied and set up. Welcome to Condor Hotel Mamaia where you and your family will have beautiful moments in the beautiful resort of Mamaia.
Come to Mamaia!
Hospitality is the best business card. We invite you to discover us and we look forward to you. We sought to offer you the best services and the best accommodation conditions. You will be pleasantly surprised by our hotel and you will come back every year.
Comfortable hotel rooms.
Details make the difference. Enjoy your stay at our hotel. Modern rooms with warm and welcoming colors.