Because your well-being and safety are our top priorities, we at Hotel Condor Mamaia have drawn up a set of measures to ensure full compliance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Government, and Regional Health Agencies.
The hygiene protocols in our hotel have been reinforced to guarantee a safe environment for you and our staff.Our teams are trained and monitored on a regular basis.
Safety comes first.
Our conference room, gym and indoor playground are closed until further notice from the health authorities.
The Restaurant, Terrace and Bar are open from 07h30 to 22:00.
Room servicing during your stay will only be done upon request.
For breakfast please specify upon check-in one of 3 options 7.30-8.30, 8.30-9.30, 9.30-10.30.
For lunch and dinner please specify upon check-in the desired timing.Before you arrive
- We will contact you to check your arrival time to ensure a smooth check-in and -out process,
- We air out every room for a minimum of 2 hours and disinfect it thoroughly at each check-out.
- As much as possible, we leave an interval of at least 6 hours between departures and arrivals of guests in any given room,
- All cards are thoroughly disinfected after every use,
- The linen is washed and disinfected at high temperatures of above 80℃.
- You will find KLINTENSIV disinfectant gel dispensers at your disposal, at the entrance and on each floor,
- All our receptionists are wearing face masks; they always have disinfectant gel dispensers and disinfecting wipes at hand to keep their workspace perfectly clean ; the reception desk has been equipped with plastic protective screens.
- Lines of tape on the reception floor maintain a physical distancing of 2 meters;
- It is preferable to pay by credit card; all credit card terminals are thoroughly cleaned before/after each use;
- A contact person has been appointed to oversee the implementation of protective measures, staff training, and compliance with safety guidelines;
- All our staff members are kept updated, specifically trained, and regularly assessed on the new procedures;
- Updated health and safety guidelines on display in the rooms and communal areas,
- Reinforced cleaning and sanitizing procedures for the rooms and communal areas, several times a day (handles, railings, switches, taps, counter tops, elevator buttons, access cards).
- Removal of all non-essential objects in the rooms and communal areas (decorative cushions, plaids, pens, hospitality trays, etc.)
- We have installed disinfectant mats and devices with disinfectant gel at the main entrances and on each floor.
- We are obliged by law to ask you to wear a protective mask while in the common areas.
- A digital thermal scanner is installed at the reception. It will automatically indicate the temperature from a distance of 1 meter without disturbing the scanned clients.
- The rooms will be cleaned and disinfected only at check-in / check-out, and the linen and household items will be changed upon request.
- The disinfection and verification procedures of the products that will enter the hotel and the food block will be increased.
- All staff will wear disposable protection masks. The employees' body temperature will be taken daily and the data will be kept in predefined tables.
- The cleaning of all spaces is intensified and will be done using professional disinfectants. We use KLINTENSIV, KLIOSEPT, HYGIENUM and AMBIOCIDE. Linen and towels are washed using ECOLAB products.
- A sanitized room on each floor will be kept at all times to isolate the accommodated persons who show symptoms of infection compatible with the disease (cough, fever, shortness of breath).
- Access to the restaurant will be made on a single entrance, the tables will be placed at a distance of 2m between them, the number of people at a table will be limited to 4 belonging to the same family.
- The staff who will serve at the buffet will wear masks and protective gloves and will hand the cutlery and crockery to avoid it being touched by several people.
- During the break between meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) we will disinfect the tables, and in the morning and evening we will disinfect the appliances in the restaurant (water appliances, coffee and juices)
- Air filters will be cleaned and disinfected after each stay.
- Seating area at reception rearranged in compliance with the recommended 2m physical distancing protocol,
- Reinforced safety measures in all restaurant and bar areas;
- All restaurant staff must wear a face mask, a face shield and gloves
- All restaurant staff must wash their hands frequently,
- Strict disinfection and sanitation measures (e.g. disinfection of all worktops, serving stations, coffee machines according to procedures),
- Enforcement of 2m physical distancing measures.
- For both yours and our employees' health, room cleaning will be done only upon your request. Please contact reception.
- A basket or other container will be at your disposal to deposit your keycard.
- Your invoice will be sent to you by email or printed on request.
Book a double room now for at least 3 nights and the 4th one is on us!Call us now at 0040 241 831142! Take good care of yourself and your loved ones. Condor Hotel Mamaia Team.
Are you ready for wonderful experiences?
Condor Hotel is the ideal destination for you to enjoy your holiday in Mamaia. It is located in the center of Mamaia, only 50m from the beach and close to the Casino area which boasts a multitude of restaurants, beach bars, shops and outdoor activities. The orientation of the hotel allows you to wake up and see the sunrise over the Black Sea while letting you enjoy a romantic sunset over the lake all from your private terrace.
We invite you to discover our Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you. Our hotel has 139 rooms, most of them overlooking both the lake and the sea, a 4 star acclaimed restaurant which offers both national and international dishes, a 40sqm gym, a conference room accommodating up to 90 people and an indoor playground for the little ones.
I am very happy to have stayed in this hotel for my holiday. The room was kept extremely clean, staff was friendly and would help with our every need no matter how small. I live in Washington, USA, but I come back to the Black Sea coast in Romania every year to spend my holiday. Mihai, Washington, 50 yo.
Congratulations. BRAVO! We are giving you one more star. It is the second year that we are holidaying at Condor and it makes us want to come back and recommend it to our friends. Sincere appreciation for the way in which we were welcomed, served, greeted every morning both by reception and restaurant staff. Thank you! Violeta, Piatra-Neamt, 45yo.
We've been coming to Condor for many years and we always feel great here. The hotel is very clean and well taken care of. We are coming back for sure. George, Craiova, 48yo